Compatible with TI-89 Apps, programs, curricular materials and
keystrokes for easy integration with current technology.
• Built-in USB port supports quick unit-to-unit communication,
and flexibility to connect with a computer or presentation technology.
• Contains a USB cable for a fast and stable connection
to a computer, making downloading of software Apps easy .
• Connects each unit (student and teacher models) to the
ViewScreen™ panel or TI-Presenter™. via a USB connector.
Now each student can share
his or her progress with others in the class.
• New metallic colour and modern design.
• 3.5x memory of the TI-89 for easy management and organisation
of data files and Apps.
• Includes the icon desktop available on the Voyage™
• Stores up to 19 Apps. 13 pre-loaded: Calendar, CellSheet™,
Contacts, EE•Pro®, Finance, Notefolio™, Planner,
Polynomial Root Finder,
Simultaneous Equation Solver, Statistics with List Editor, StudyCards™,
Symbolic Math Guide, Tasks.
Key Product Features:
• Memory available to the user: ROM = 2.7 MB, RAM = 188
• High resolution display: 100 x 160 pixels on a high-contrast
display allow easy viewing of information, including split screen
• CAS (Computer Algebra System) for algebra, calculus and
matrix algebra, enabling manipulation of mathematical expressions
• Functions of a matrix.
• Electronic upgradeability for maintenance upgrades and
new software downloads.
• Graphs functions, parametric equations, polar equations,
recursively-defined sequences, 3-dimensional surfaces and differential
• Real-time rotation of 3-D surfaces and contour graphs
help you visualise in 3-D.
• Analytical and numerical solution of differential equations.
• Constants and unit conversions.
• Statistical regressions.
• Calculation of eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
• Text and data editors for managing data, matrices and
scripted programs (or simple textual information).
• Pretty Print option shows input and output as it would
be written mathematically.
• Supports different language programming (TI-Basic and
• Active home history screen can hold up to 99 previous
equations for deep recall.
• Catalogue of built-in functions provides syntax listings
for every command and function.