Includes all the functionality of and is fully compatible with
the TI-83 Plus.
• Connects each unit (student and teacher models) to the
ViewScreen™ panel or TI-Presenter™ via a USB adapter
(available Autumn 2004). Now each student can share his or her
progress with the others in the class.
• Contains a USB cable for computer connectivity.
• Stores up to 30 Apps. 11 pre-loaded: Cabri® Jr., CBL™/CBR™,
Conic Graphing, Inequality Graphing, Probability Simulation, Science
Tools, StudyCards™, TimeSpan™, Topics in Algebra Chapters
1-4, Topics in Algebra
Chapter 5, Transformation Graphing.
• 2.5x the speed of the TI-83 Plus.
• Memory available to user: ROM = 480 KB, RAM = 24KB.
• Enhanced 8-line by 16-character display, 64 x 96 pixels,
including a graph-table split screen display.
• Includes a new mode setting for the time and the date.
• Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy
and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
• Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions,
6 polar expressions and 3 recursively-defined
sequences with 7 different graph styles.
• Interactive graphical analysis including numerical derivatives
• Advanced statistics functions, including hypothesis testing
and calculation of confidence intervals.
• User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
• Probability distributions.
• Financial functions (time-value-of-money, cash flow calculations
• Stores and analyses up to 10 matrices.
• Equation solver.
• Supports different language programming (TI-Basic and