easy, affordable way to connect maths and science to the real
world. The CBR is designed for teachers who want to start collecting
and analysing real world motion data - distance, velocity, and
· A built-in program is sent to your calculator at the
push of a single button. Start sampling right away with the handy
default settings, or change your set-up - its easy!
· Pivoting sensor head - point the sensor where the action
is. Measures distance, velocity, and acceleration - up to 200
samples per second
· Connects CBR to CBL/CBL 2: Permits
multi-sensor activities like motion and force (sold separately).
· Manual trigger button starts data sampling on demand,
even with the calculator disconnected.
· Input / Output port connects CBR directly to TI-82,
TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-86, TI-89, TI-92,
TI-92 Plus and Voyage 200. Extended length cable included.
The following accessories are included:
4 AA batteries, a unit-to-unit link cable (to communicate with
a graphing handheld), a special cable to connect with a CBL 2,
a manual and a resource CD with electronic manual, including program
information, computer software and free Handheld Software Applications
(Apps) with manuals.